Oh its done! The ceiling is beautiful! I really like the woods you have used. Now I want to see the back area. Very, very nice. We missed you at Thanksgiving. Lindsay
Wowsers!! This is a classy looking office, Matthew. Ibet you are proud of it and should be. Have any of your Garland staff seen this office? Congratulations to the Best Orthodonist in the World! Love bunches MOM
3 comments:
Oh its done! The ceiling is beautiful! I really like the woods you have used. Now I want to see the back area. Very, very nice.
We missed you at Thanksgiving.
Lindsay
Wowsers!! This is a classy looking office, Matthew. Ibet you are proud of it and should be. Have any of your Garland staff seen this office? Congratulations to the Best Orthodonist in the World! Love bunches MOM
i JUST LOOKED AT THESE AGAIN, AS i WAS SURFING THE BLOG WITH AMELIA, AND IT IS A GREAT LOOKING OFFICE!
Post a Comment