This summer I planted like 12-13ish tomato plants in our front yard. We had planted some in Bountiful and I didn't get much off the plants, so I thought I would plant enough here in Provo to do a couple batches of salsa. Over 50 quarts later of tomato soup/juice etc etc etc...I am harvesting the fruits of my labors with the major major major help of Mom. Thanks Mom for doing half (or more) of all the work and welcoming me into your home or coming to Provo to teach me how to do "stuff" I want to learn how to do. This is Lily on the first day of preschool in front of the infamous bushes. She didn't love the first day of preschool...and didn't want me to take this picture.
This is what our tomato days looked like in the end. I felt like sleeping like this. Mom still has a smile on her face and is asking when the next batch will be ready. What a trooper. I still have 6 bags full of tomatoes in my garage. Yikes.
We went to Trafalga this fall and Henry was pretty scared when he got on this boat ride with Steve (like a mini rocking pirate ship from Lagoon). I love this picture. We did not make him go on this ride. He asked to go. But.... wasn't interested in a second ride.
This picture makes Steve and I laugh. He liked this ride with Lillian and really got that lady good. She did not want to be wet:) Poor lady.
Linds came down with Mom and we drove up to Vivian park. It was a lot of fun. The wasps were on the prowl this day and Lillian ate her corn dog walking around in hopes that they wouldn't land on her if she was moving.



Adelaide's baby blessing. Thanks for coming everybody. It was a special day for us and the blessing was beautiful. Provo seems far away on an early Sunday morning. Thanks for making the drive and supporting the Welsh's. We sure missed all the family from out of state.


The infamous backyard frog that got passed around a little too much. Poor frog.






It was my idea to cram on the stairs. Next time we'll try something different...
Dang we look good.
She is such a sweet baby. We love her bunches.


Residency horse back riding and 4 wheeling. This was a perfect beautiful fall night in Utah County. They had just had cows in this pasture so if we were letting loose (which OF COURSE we were) on the 4 wheelers we were sure getting fertilized. This is just a mile and a half from where we live. It was a fun night. Henry sure loved it and went in character.





Steve reading the kids a bedtime story after work. He is a good dad.

She is such a sweet baby. We love her bunches.
5 comments:
Amanda--I love this post! So much info packed up and ready to enjoy :). I am sad we missed the blessing, but loved all the pictures that you took. Great job canning all of those tomatoes! That is a lot of hard work. I laughed when you said the frog was passed around too much, then saw the pictures one after another with different kids holding the same frog. Great photos!
P.S. Is this a new dress you made, or Lily's?
this is Lillians dress. It fit her just right.
Amanda, these are great photos. So fun to see all the fun you have had this summer. We are sorry we missed the blessing as well, but glad to be able to see pictures. You have such a sweet family.
Lindsay
Amanda, I can't believe I just barely noticed this post. I'm seriously slow sometimes. I love all these pics. I LOVE the one with Steve reading to Lil and Hank. I really love the one with Lilly sleeping on Lindsay's shoulder too. Actually, they're all great. Ada's blessings was so fun. THanks for the invite. Steve did a good job. I can't wait to see what her personality is going to be like.
Post a Comment