Wow, this is crazy. I meant to get on and look earlier, but these pictures amazing. It took me awhile to figure out where some of them were taken, but I think I have them all placed now. I can't believe how many trees came down. It is going to change the whole look of the neighborhood and our yard. You are right Mom, it does open up a whole other view...you can see the mountains now from the kitchen window. We are glad you are safe. How is the clean-up coming?
I have left a couple of comments, but for some reason they haven't been posting. I was amazed at these pictures and the damage that you experienced. We are so glad that everyone is safe.
2 comments:
Wow, this is crazy. I meant to get on and look earlier, but these pictures amazing. It took me awhile to figure out where some of them were taken, but I think I have them all placed now. I can't believe how many trees came down. It is going to change the whole look of the neighborhood and our yard. You are right Mom, it does open up a whole other view...you can see the mountains now from the kitchen window. We are glad you are safe. How is the clean-up coming?
I have left a couple of comments, but for some reason they haven't been posting. I was amazed at these pictures and the damage that you experienced. We are so glad that everyone is safe.
Post a Comment