Sydney's 10th Birthday
At Spencer's open house
Each class had to decorate a penny jar for a school fundraiser. I decorated the jar for Spencer's class. It is called "Where's Waldo?" and has pages from the book modged podged on it with the kids pictures all around.
The week after Easter.
This is behind our house near the walking trail. Now that the trees have gotten their leaves, it is beautiful back there.
3 comments:
lisa i love the cake!!! Please tell you made it!!! It is so good to see pictures of the kids they look so great!!! We miss you guys
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYD! Your cake is AMAZING. Meg is in love with it. Who came up with that idea? You guys all look so great in your Easter clothes. Spencer, good job on your modge podge project. You did a great job. My kids and I are counting down till July. It is going to be so much fun with you guys here plus Ang and her family. Hopefully Lindsay and ALan will be able to come out too with their new little one :)
This cake was my first attempt at working with fondant. The recipe was very messy--dropped my phone in it, my watch still has some in it, etc. But once it was done and rolled out, it literally just laid over the cake. I wasn't in love with the taste. I still prefer butter cream I think. I got the idea from my primary teaching partner. The kids wanted the chocolate coins more than the gumballs. Go figure!
Post a Comment