OMA & OPA - Matt & Lisa - Adam & Christy - Linds & Alan - Ang & Jed - Amanda & Steve - Preston & Linds - Chris & Kara -25 Grandkids & counting....
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Grandma Hill
I thought with the passing of grandma today it would be nice to share some memories our family has had with grandma. Emma's heart is really sad today, but she told me that she was happy that grandma got to go and be with heavnly father, as long as she got to hold her hand again someday. Oh the sweet mind of a child.........
3 comments:
It is very sweet to hear that Emma felt such a close bond with her great-grandma. I especially like that first picture of Preston with grandma.
Linds,
I love how you captured all these memories for Emma. You are such a good scrapbooker.
Post a Comment