Sunday, April 11, 2010

On the Market...Finally

We are relieved to say that we are finally on the housing market in Durham NC...along with the other 11 houses in our complex. We have been able to complete a lot of projects and we have come to love the house we will soon leave. We had our first showing today and another tomorrow and a good lead from Steve. We found the flyer online of the house when I bought it, and then you can look at our realtors website to see the updates. If you are looking for a summer home in Durham, we are currently taking offers!

Before:
http://www.carolinarealtygroup.net/bin/web/real_estate?ZKEY=&acnt=AR107181&action=HOME_SEARCH&hs_action=VIEW_DETAIL&inwindow=&listing_id=REAOAK5276805&start=25&grp=ALL

After:
www.1015goldmist.com

We love you!

4 comments:

Matt and Lisa said...

WOW! What a difference! I really love all the work you have done. The granite counters, the beautiful paint, the wood floors! Amazing! Do you give relative discounts on remodels?

Anonymous said...

I'll say WOW!! Can you believe the difference you have made and they did not even show your fantastic closets and garage make over. I am impressed, I would not have guessed the warmth the floors and countertops give. Good JOB!!
And the colors you redid your rooms in are great.

Adam & Christy said...

Linz,
Are you serious? You are amazing. It makes me wish I could buy it and move it here to Utah. You guys should be proud of this accomplishment.

Angela said...

It looks great! I love the countertops too. I'm so glad that you did both hardwood and counters. I'm sure some lucky person is going to grab it up quick.