OH Man Linds, Thank you so much for posting these. I thought it was so cute Easton wanted to help carry the casket. I'm going to put those pictures in his scrapbook. The other ones are great too. Love you!
They didn't print off very good. Can you e-mail me a couple in high resolution? I really want the first one with all the kids and the ones with the entire family at the cemetery. Thanks again for taking and posting these!
4 comments:
Thank You Lindsey. This is great!
OH Man Linds, Thank you so much for posting these. I thought it was so cute Easton wanted to help carry the casket. I'm going to put those pictures in his scrapbook. The other ones are great too. Love you!
Oh THANK YOU for posting these! I really love them. I am definitely printing some of these off. Keep going photographer extraordinaire.
They didn't print off very good. Can you e-mail me a couple in high resolution? I really want the first one with all the kids and the ones with the entire family at the cemetery. Thanks again for taking and posting these!
Post a Comment