Thursday, July 19, 2007

July


There is no pretty way to show all these pictures without a slide show. I need to figure that one out and I'm not going to take the time now. Just wanted to show some of our July moments. There are a few pictures of the 4th of July. We missed family, but it looks like you had fun together. There are a few of Sarah and Ellie after we had some pictures taken by a friend. Some of Sarah's blessing day. We loved having Matt and Lisa here and we are so excited for them but will totally miss them in the mid-west. There are also a few of Jed in London, who knew screevers really did this in public (I've only seen this in emails)? He had some great shots, but it doesn't look like much unless you're at the right angle.

4 comments:

Steve and Amanda said...

Great pictures Ang!

We love to see all of these things. That Chalk art is awesome! If you want to make a slide show in the future it is extremely easy. All you have to do is click on the button that says "make your own" on our slide show. You can upload up to 50 photos all at one time. It walks you right through how to do it and then when your done it automatically posts it to your blog. Anyway, we love you guys.

Steve and Amanda said...

I think that Sarah has blue eyes? does she? Man that's the perfect combo light eyes and dark hair!!! Did you make this blessing dress for her Ang? Is it the same pattern as Ellie's...and did you do smocking work on it? AMAZING!!!
Those really are some wild pictures of Jed in London.

Anonymous said...

You guys holy cow. I am in Alaska still just waiting for our plane to fly out, everyone else left this morning. But I am so amazed that ellie's hair is so long. I think the last time I saw her she just had shoulder length hair. It is incredible now, its like repunzel. I promise to get pictures of Alaska on the blog in the future, if Lindsey and Alan dont beat me to it. Oh and the picture of ellie and sarah head to head is awesome. They just look like the perfect tag team.

Angela said...

I just saw the picture Angela posted of the family on Sarah's blessing day. I guess a bad picture is what I get for not checking the blog regularly. I don't know what is worse, a picture of somebody swimming with a hairy back or a picture of me with my eyes closed in a KFC t-shirt...

I hope everybody is doing well and you all have fun at Flaming Gorge.

Jed