Monday, July 2, 2007


Hello family!

Although I have been checking regularly I haven't logged in for awhile. I have also been unsuccessful at snapping any really good pic's of the girls. You will at least be able to get an idea of how much they are both growing with these few shots.

I wish that I could announce a trip to Utah but alas have not found the right tickets, as of yet. I am still trying, I love you all. Happy Fourth of July from Kentucky!

3 comments:

Steve and Amanda said...

Holy Cow. That is all I can say! I haven't seen pictures of the Golds since Sarah was born. These 2 girls are so cute~! I cannot believe how much hair cute little Sarah has!?!?!?!!!! She has seriously got a full head...it looks like it is so thick. You could totally pony-tail her hair on top. AMAZING!!! I love that Ellie loves her little sister so much. So if my memory serves me right...which I think that it does. Is Sarah chubbier than Ellie was when she was little.

Matt and Lisa said...

Way cute pictures Ang! We missed you guys today. It would have been fun to get together this week. We are looking forward to Sarah's blessing next Sunday. Pack your bags and get ready to come back with us! Love you guys!

lindsey hill said...

Ang, your girls are so cute!!! i can't believe how different they look from each other. I can't wait to meet little sarah in person, we are really hoping that you find a good flight so you will be able to come out and see us. Tell everyone hi for us.
Linds