Hello All- Well this month of July has been filled with many firsts. Emma had her first fourth of July and loved it. She went to two parades and a fireworks show. And much to my surprise (well not really, I kinda knew she would be okay) she loved it all. I actually think she was quite bored with the whole fireworks thing, she almost fell asleep. Emma also went to Lagoon for the first time, she could only ride the train and merry go round, but I think that was just enough fun for her. Emma and also our family had our first farewell, we will miss Logan but I know that he is doing the right thing and to be perfectly honest I think Logan will miss Emma the most. And last but not least Emma had her first trip to the Zoo. Holy Cow she loved it, I think if she could talk she would tell me that her favorite animals were the Elephants and Giraffe's. She reacted the most to those animals. Anyways here are a bunch of pictures from all our activities. Love you all.
4 comments:
Great pictures guys...you have to love the Hogle Zoo. My kids love how the animals are so close to you. The zoo out here is pretty, but the animals are too far away. I am glad you are having such a fun summer with Emma.
These pictures are great! She is getting so big. I loved the picture of her in the wigwam...you do it Emma...you be Indian!
No, and I really love the one of her and Grandpa. The gorilla one was great too, two gorillas and Emma. We love you guys!
Oh man...I wish I had known when you guys were going These pictures are so fun Lindsay. You can tell that Emma really is having a good time becuase she is really grinning in all of them. My favorite picture is of Preston as Gorilla. I think that it looks really good.
I love that you are posting all these pictures, it makes me feel like I'm not missing everything. We love you!
Post a Comment