

This morning we walked in the town parade. The funny thing is that nobody is really watching because we are all in it. Oh to live in a small town...we were too late for the free McDonalds McMuffins, but made it in time for the ice cream and orange drink. It was actually pretty fun. The fire truck and marching band led us all to the park. Poor Sydney didn't have training wheels, so going really slow made her wobble all over the place and run into a few folks.
3 comments:
Lisa, how fun!!! i'm so excited to see that you guys made it to the fun 4th of july celebrations. I'm sure the kids had a blast decorating their bikes. Well, we wish you would have been with us on the fourth but I am glad that you guys had fun and that matt is feeling better.
talk to you soon.
I just heard that Preston got a job at Costco...congratulations! All Matt wants to know is "Do I get discounts now?" :) We love you guys!
So this looks like it was so much fun. Lisa this picture was posted in the new Matthews family reunion video. We were watching it up at the reunion and this picture popped up. I guess Janine has been downloading pictures from the blog for it. Everybody said that you guys looked great.
Post a Comment