Thursday, March 22, 2007




Okay now that we know how to post pictures we are going a little picture happy. here are some pictures of emma and lilly playing together.
Prest and linds

5 comments:

Steve and Amanda said...

Keep'em coming, we love to see them.

Steve and Amanda said...

Lindsay,
Steve just told me to get on the blog and check out these cute pictures. How come I haven't seen these yet...they are sooooo cute! I love the one with Emma and Lily staring at that ocean toy. Oh, it melts my heart. We need to get them together more oft. Yeah? I always going walking on Main Street, we should just meet up one day and look at all those fun nick nack stores together!

lindsey hill said...

I just got those pictures developed yesterday thats why you haven;t seen them. I was going to show them to you on sunday. They are so cute.
I would love to go up to main street. I drove past all tucked in the other day and I thought that it would be fun to go on a walk up there. next time you go let me know. I am always home.

Matt and Lisa said...

You guys are making me so jealous of getting the cousins together...and making me baby hungry. Emma and Lily are so cute. Sydney has said the past few days (tears included) "I am really homesick for grandma's house!"

Angela said...

These are darling pictures, and so fun to see. Do keep them coming! We are definately missing out also, they are both getting so big!