Saturday, March 17, 2007

Eligable Bachelor



Chad Cox, as of March 16, 2007, is not longer an available bachelor! I know this is shocking and exciting news family, but I wanted you all to know. Apparently he is marrying a girl on June 23, 2007. We are going to try to attend!

I am patiently awaiting pictures of the girl that summeted this mountain!

They were engaged in Zion's National Park! Original, we know.

3 comments:

Steve and Amanda said...

That's great! They are getting married on our anniversary. If you guys are going to come out then we should plan a fun trip somewhere around here, because I will be out of school!!

Matt and Lisa said...

I wonder if Chad realizes his exciting news of leaving bachelorhood is listed like a wanted poster on the Hill family blog? He would be so flattered to know that we think of him so highly. So Chad, if you are reading this, congratulations from Matt & Lisa!!! We would even join in the festivities if we lived nearby.

Angela said...

Great News! That's exciting, do you know very much about her? Chad will love that he made the page and the mug shot, I'm sure!