
Hiya Kids!
I haven't posted in such a long time. We have had an exciting week. I taught my first aerobics class...which was just okay. I was so relieved to get it over with---I seriously have been eating, drinking, and sleeping aerobics. Not Fun! There were only 2 ladies that showed up and I don't think either of them left thinking it was the best class they'd been to. But, it's good to have the first time over with. Steve has been in the crank it out study mode of late. His block
finals have been this week. He only has 1 more block and then he has successfully completed his first year. It's been a long 2 weeks for him. He spends all day and most of the evenings (other than dinner time) studying. He is in his last test right now, and then.....FINALS ARE OVER!!! I have attached a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. The first is of Steve cramming last night for his last final (pharmaceutical) He looks like he's been at it for a while huh. The second picture is of him imagining that testing is OVER! We are planning a fun day today when he gets home. Hopefully our first swim with Lillian at the Rec Center. I am just excited to be able to spend some
idle time talking other than when we are at the dinner table. We Are All Excited. The last picture is of Lillian. I just think she is perfect and it's hard to post pictures without including at least one of her. She is trying so hard to roll over right now, but can't quite figure it out yet..
finals have been this week. He only has 1 more block and then he has successfully completed his first year. It's been a long 2 weeks for him. He spends all day and most of the evenings (other than dinner time) studying. He is in his last test right now, and then.....FINALS ARE OVER!!! I have attached a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. The first is of Steve cramming last night for his last final (pharmaceutical) He looks like he's been at it for a while huh. The second picture is of him imagining that testing is OVER! We are planning a fun day today when he gets home. Hopefully our first swim with Lillian at the Rec Center. I am just excited to be able to spend some
idle time talking other than when we are at the dinner table. We Are All Excited. The last picture is of Lillian. I just think she is perfect and it's hard to post pictures without including at least one of her. She is trying so hard to roll over right now, but can't quite figure it out yet..We are so so so happy to have a new niece who is healthy. Sarah is a perfect name and I can't wait to see pictures of her on the blog or email or whatever! I am so excited to see the dark hair, mom says it lays on her head so pretty. She has also told me that her features are so adorable. Congratulations!!!!
We love you guys and have loved seeing all the new posts of late. They are great!
Steve and I were reading jokes out of a Parenting Magazine last night before we fell asleep and here is a good one....you'll have to see the answer when you click on the comments link...I'll include it there.
If you walk into a bathroom American and you come out American...what are you when you are in the bathroom?
4 comments:
European!!!
Sorry manda, I just got those pictures developed yesterday, I was going to bring them on Sunday if you guys are going to be at mom and dads.
I would love to go up to main street with you. Let me know next time you are up there. I am always home.
Love ya
linds
Way cute picture of Lillan (and Steve of course). Congrats Steve on getting those finals over with. I remember when Matt was going through that...I felt like a widow for awhile.
Steve congrats! Lillian is a babe, she is getting so big! Love you guys!
Post a Comment