Hey mi familia. It seems like forever since I have posted anything, but I have been checking every day and am very impressed with the diligence of all of you. I have just 4.0'd my third term in Viewmont and am contracting a quite serious case of senioritis. The urge to ditch my classes and just go into hang out mode after school is running rampant through the seniors and many have fallen to the infestation. Luckily my little deal with mother and father about 4.0ing my whole senior year WITH student body is keeping me in line. So far I am on track and have one term to go, unfortunately this term is AP Tests, so we will see. Student Body is as busy as ever and is only growing. We just got done with morp, our theme was Disneyland, and I put in over 24 hours building, according to the company, a prebuilt castle. Yeah not even close. I spent many late nights at the school preparing for the dance and with Spring Fling and officer elections right around the corner it won't get any better. I went as you well know with Ms. Gentri Jane (as Amanda is so fond of calling her) and it was great, I thoroughly enjoyed myself, but alas it was just another date, no goodnight kiss, or any of that nasty PDA, (Public Displays of Affection) stuff. The first day mom was gone I broke my glasses and am now running on 6 straight days of constant contacts, even in my sleep, Linds you are such a role model. Other than that my life is pretty norm right now and my shoulder is on the recovery. I am sick of wearing my sling. The doctor told me a month and I went insane the 3rd day and have now convinced myself not wearing it will give my arm more physical therapy every day thus healing it faster. Spring is here and I am so happy, hence the nice green color. It is very nice outside and I am enjoying the 70's weather. Love you all,
Chris
2 comments:
Chris...what deal did you make with mom and dad about 4.0ing the entire year? I grazed the 4.0 scene but never actually feasted there. Steve says going without the sling will make you heal slower... or not at all. Are you asking Gentri Jane to prom?
Until later...dude.
Amanda
Chris...How did the castle turn out? It sounded like quiet a shin-dig. I had no idea you had a streak of 4.0- what a man! Love ya!
Post a Comment