
On Saturday, Feb 24th we held a Clue Date with five other couples. Each couple was assigned a character and was required to bring a weapon. We used the institute building and divided it into rooms. We taped off the whole clue board. The night consisted of eating dinner, playing a life-sized version of clue and watching the clue movie. We had a great time. The group from L to R consisted of Kyle and Lindy (Arbuckle) as the Greens, Jordan and Jen as the Peacocks, Evelyn and as the Mustards, Ben and Megan as Ms. Scarlet and Escort, Us as the Whites and Steve and Janet as the Plums. Us and Kyle/Lindy were the only married couples. The night was great! (We won the game!)
3 comments:
Whoever thought Clue could be so fun? Count me in next time--even if a 9 hour drive is in order! I think the Whites were the best looking couple too.
oh, Linds and Alan you look so debonaire. As far as being the best looking ones that is a little iffy; i myself lean towards colonel mustard, but only because his mustache-sideburn combo is amazing and I could tell he was definetely in character...but the Whites were pretty cool too.
I am seriously impressed with the costumes. When you two throw a part...you do it well. I must agree with Chris and say that the Col. does have the most authentic costume but I think Proffessor Plum and his wife look the best as a duo-next to the White's of course. It looks like it was fun-Miss Scarlet is holding that knife a little too close to Alan...she must have been the murderer. When you two move closer to home I hope Steve and I are always on your party list. I wish we all could have been there. How did the food go?
Post a Comment