Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Total Randomness

Obvisously I am way behind on blogging, so this is my update post. Sorry there are lots of pics.
Prest and I at our ward trunk or treat.......we won the "most creative" costume award.

Emm won, "cutest" costume, thanks meg and christy for letting us borrow the costume, it was a huge hit!!!


I love going to see the witches at Garnder Village. Grace on the other hand didn't apprecaite it as much....see two pics down


The girls in their matching nightgowns! They are so dang cute!

The Hill halloween party.........this is such a fun tradition and Im so glad that we all take the time to do this party, the kids love it and have so much fun!!! Amanda thanks for all the time you put into this, your the best!!!!!! The kids had a blast!!!


Ill i can say is yo-de-lay-he-hu.......to cute!









Happy birthday emma! It was so fun to have most of her cousins here to go to her party! Sydney we missed you but think about you all the time!!!!







Emma has the best daddy in the whole world! Prest made this amazing cake and stayed up til 4 in the morning making it. what an awesome dad!


Emma started soccer this year and had a blast! Once she got the hang of it she scored a few goals at everygame! A few of them may have been for the other team, but who's keeping track right?

Grace had to get tubes in her ears so I had to snap some pictures of her in her cute hospital gown. She did so good and has not had another ear infection since. YIPEEEEEEE!


Funny story, so one day Lindsay and mom decided they wanted to go have a picnic up muller park canyon, so we pack lunch and head up there. Well mom decides she wants a table up at the top, so as we are walking up there we notice that all the tables have been taped off and says that these tables are for large groups only and you must pay $40.00 to sit here, yes you read right $40.00 bucks!!! So we think to ourselves there is not a soul here and we only want to eat lunch for 30 minutes we will just plop it here at one of the "group tables" not 30 seconds after we unpack our lunches a lady in a golf cart drives by and well, gives us the third degree, mom did her darndest to talk her into letting us stay but the lady kept going back to, "pay the 40 and you can stay" obvisoulsy we weren't going to pay that, so we packed up our lunches and headed down to a "non-group" table.........how lame right?????
This is at our first table...........Im sure the golf cart lady is getting ready to make her move at this point!









Zoo time!!!!!














It has been great to have Lindsay here.......she decided to make a gourmet meal and gourmet it was!!!!!! I think the Dibb family should reside in Utah!!


6 comments:

Steve and Amanda said...

Linds...I came right in and checked the blog when you said you posted. You have been hard at work! Look at all the fun things you've done! Thank you thank you thank you for documenting the Halloween Party. I took 1 picture? I loved seeing them. You look really super good in that picture with Grace in her hospital outfit. I had no idea she went in for tubes?
Emma: We loved, loved, loved your birthday party. Thanks for letting Lillian come and celebrate your big number4!
The zoo pictures are great and I forgot how much fun we had that day. Was it the perfect temperature or what? PERFECT!
Last of all. You two look totally different in those Halloween Costumes. But you didn't tell people that later that same night Christopher introduced you to a date at our house totally decked out in those sweet costumes. Sweeeeet!!!!

Alan and Lindz said...

Lindsey,
This was so fun. It is my entire Utah soujourn documented and photographed. I may hire to to be my permanent biographer. I was just thinking today of all the fun I have had with Amelia at home...and all the "firsts" she has had. I have not recoreded a one of them! We wish Alan could have been there as well, but he will get to play catch up soon! Thank you so much for this great post (not so much for the nursing picture! Just kidding, I think I was pretty well covered.)

Matt and Lisa said...

GREAT pictures Lindsey! You had a very busy fall season. I am also glad Ang and her kids were able to go to the annual Halloween party. It is always a good time. I love your costumes too. Thanks for posting.
Lisa

Matt and Lisa said...

P.S. What is up with Mueller Park charging $40 to use a table??

Adam & Christy said...

I love this post Linds. LOt of good memories. I love you and Preston's costumes. I can't even recognize that it's you. :)

Chris and Kara said...

Lindsey,
I just wrote a whole dialogue andwith one fingerOOPs erased it all. I love all the pictures and the MEMORIES you shared of summer doings. YOU ARE GREAT . YOu are great to take ;pictures too; like Adam's stake president said, take lots of pictures of everythilng because that is all lyou have to when the times and people are gone. It was a treat! I loved too that lyou expressed your gratitude for the Halloween party. I did love all the doings. Thank lYOu ThANK YOU THANK YOU. MOM