
Sydney's performances
Sydney has been part of a group called "Little Showstoppers". They sing and dance to mostly Disney songs. It was fun for her to do it because each child got to do solos as well as be a part of each song in the performance. They did several performances at nursing homes which was a good experience for the girls. It was funny to see the elderly folks nod off early in the show, then perk right up when the girls went up to each and every one after to give them a hug and thank them for coming.
Nathan's Birthday
We haven't done a party for Nathan in a few years, so we threw him a rock climbing party this year. They had a great time rock climbing, then playing scooter soccer. His baseball season has finally winded down, but we are soon starting basketball.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving next week! We will definitely miss you all.
4 comments:
Lisa, I love reading posts. I checked the blog once again tonight and thought...I also love when people comment. I read this post the day you posted it and loved, loved, loved it. What a fun birthday party Nathan! I have never seen scooter soccer before. What is on your birthday cake? Sydney...will you remember your song and dance and sing it for us when you come home next?
Miss you guys!
Nate's birthday cake had a rock climber on it. Sydney comes home from her 3 day school camp today and we are all excited. When she fills me in on the details, I will post something.
Lisa,
Look how fun! I love Nate's party. Rock climbing fits him perfectly. I want to see more of Sydney's performances. Maybe you could download a video? She looks like she is having lots of fun.
Lisa, Did I ever tell you how great your comments and posts are for the blog? We love feeling a part of lyour active lives there thru your pictures and dialogue. Thank you for including us always! Congrats on a successful b-day party for Nate and Sydney, congrats on all lyour performances! Remember your songs so we can be 'treated' when you come home to Utah with us. Love to all of you at this Thanksgiving time!
Post a Comment