Thursday, November 4, 2010

more Halloween

These pictures are from our trunk or treat. I was sooo disappointed in our trunk this year. Our cool ghost man that makes scary noises and moves up and down broke. I didn't figure it out until I went to put it up. What you see is a very poor effort after the fact.

P.S. Thanks mom for giving me Lindsey's great tip on making a great bun with a tube sock! Sydney looked great.



So I wasn't going to post this because I looked so terrible in it, but then saw Matt again in that awful red mullet wig and decided I would sacrifice a bad picture to give you a laugh. We had a Halloween party the week before Halloween at a friends house. There were definitely some great costumes. I wish I had pictures of them for you. Most people came as couples. Matt & I couldn't get our act together early enough so we each went solo. Some of the best ones were: couple from wicked (seriously awesome costumes, however the husband sort of looked like Elton John too with the green top hat and colored round glasses), Nacho Libre and the nun friend, Kip and Deb from Napolean Dynamite (I seriously thought Kip was a dead ringer, but Matt said I was not complimenting him by saying that), Wilma & Fred Flintstone, Mike TV and Violet Beuregard as a blueberry....too many more great ones to list!

1 comment:

Steve and Amanda said...

Matt...you look truly authentic. steve got a real kick out of this picture and said it was a really classic idea...if not classy.
Lisa... o0-la=la...need I say more? You look great. I have no idea what you are talking about. What a mysterious gypsy you make:)