Sunday, August 22, 2010

Picture Diary Continued...

Around the campfire...

More pictures of Our long...long...long...hike. Which was worth it...right?!?!!!

Meg and Ellie...you must love each other!!!





Cute family Hills!!!
Chins up and lean into it... it really does makes you look a little thinner.

Pictures following a fall into the marsh around the lake. Lily was a little scared and very muddy. We found a slug in her hair.

24 of July parade. It was SOOOOOOO hot!
These are the best pics. Christy I have a few more of these. I love his little determined face.

An afternoon Bowl before the parade. The kids had fun and the adults all seemed a little stressed out about getting to the parade on time...remember? And I harped on Steve for bringing M&Ms and passing bowling germs around. La---how I do love a good Bowl.

Carnival after the parade. These kids loved going on the train ride together.

Can you tell Steve works long hours? This is a picture of Lily putting Steve to bed.
Does this mean I need to buy dress ups? This is her princess outfit.
Bryce Canyon for a Medical Retreat. It was beautiful.
The kids loved, loved, loved the shuttle bus taking us in and out of Bryce. I told Steve I must be getting old because I could ride it all day with these two and just revel in enjoying their faces. I think they liked to be unbuckled and sitting on our laps. They snuggled the entire time.
Steve had a morning off to hike with us.
This is hiking out of the canyon...I was that HOT and felt pretty bushed.
Our kids did so good this weekend.
Mom and Linds came down to hike to Bridal Veil falls with me and then up to Vivian Park. We started off the day eating lunch at the park at the base of the hike. We had no other agenda and I had such a good time just hanging out and not having to be anywhere by anytime. Talking, enjoying the canyon, and being together. One of my best memories of Provo to date. We all took our shoes off and waded in the waterfall on our way back down.
Can you see Linds and Amelia at the bottom of the waterfall.


1 comment:

Matt and Lisa said...

Amanda, I am so glad you told me about these or I would have missed them completely. I do love that hike up the Provo Canyon Trail. It brings back good memories. I notice Lindsay that Amelia is now sitting forward in the Baby Bjorn! Wow! She is growing before my eyes! Amanda, I remember going to Bryce Canyon once with my family and totally loving it. I would love to go again...beautiful!