This summer has been super fun for us. Sorry we haven't posted for so long. This has been an all night affair. Dedicated to you Lisa. Some pictures of what we have been up to are pictures of family events-so I posted most of the stuff I have of everybody minus a few. Well this I thought should be documented. Somewhere during med school Steve began nourishing some seeds of interest. He is my handy man wood worker now. He tackled this old desk. Sanded, painted, and I don't have a pic of the final product but he cut one side of the desk and made this long door that our computer tower sits in...but the side with the tower looks like the other side (2 drawers). UMMMMMazing. I will have to post pictures of how great it looks now.
OMA & OPA - Matt & Lisa - Adam & Christy - Linds & Alan - Ang & Jed - Amanda & Steve - Preston & Linds - Chris & Kara -25 Grandkids & counting....
Sunday, August 22, 2010
The longest post to date.
Leftover pictures of Grandma's funeral I hurried and tacked on at the end of this post.
Sam...you are pretty stinking cute.


This summer has been super fun for us. Sorry we haven't posted for so long. This has been an all night affair. Dedicated to you Lisa. Some pictures of what we have been up to are pictures of family events-so I posted most of the stuff I have of everybody minus a few. Well this I thought should be documented. Somewhere during med school Steve began nourishing some seeds of interest. He is my handy man wood worker now. He tackled this old desk. Sanded, painted, and I don't have a pic of the final product but he cut one side of the desk and made this long door that our computer tower sits in...but the side with the tower looks like the other side (2 drawers). UMMMMMazing. I will have to post pictures of how great it looks now.
Lily at Easter. I couldn't get anybody to go with me but she totally won this great rabbit and egg dyeing kit. It was a great local easter egg hunt.
Henry with a fat lip. Still so cute and happy.
Pictures of Grandma's funeral and the ranch.


ah...memories.









This was really good day. Everybody seemed so happy and it was fun to be together and hear stories about Grandma. She left a legacy of love, work, and faith.
The boys out back hunting squirrels after Sunday dinner.
These are pictures of our pre graduation trip to Seattle and Victoria. Steve and I left our kids with Steve's awesome cousins and headed out on our own to celebrate. This picture is one of the best. Our last day in Victoria this dude was out on the corner dressed as this Star Wars villan playing the violin. Steve laughed pretty hard and it was a tip well worth the entertainment.
We went to these beautiful gardens in Victoria. Some lady started it out of her backyard. Her husband was a minor so they had these big holes on their property and she turned it into this work of art. It was crazy busy. Steve was such a trooper about going. I really wanted to see it. In this picture he is showing you how tough and manly he is...even in a flower garden.

Steve says this picture of him pulling money out of his wallet is pretty symbolic of our vacation.
This summer has been super fun for us. Sorry we haven't posted for so long. This has been an all night affair. Dedicated to you Lisa. Some pictures of what we have been up to are pictures of family events-so I posted most of the stuff I have of everybody minus a few. Well this I thought should be documented. Somewhere during med school Steve began nourishing some seeds of interest. He is my handy man wood worker now. He tackled this old desk. Sanded, painted, and I don't have a pic of the final product but he cut one side of the desk and made this long door that our computer tower sits in...but the side with the tower looks like the other side (2 drawers). UMMMMMazing. I will have to post pictures of how great it looks now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
In most states in the US it would be considered a child labor crime to force a child to build a garden. On top of that, I would want that lady locked up for sexual predation for even marrying someone under 18. How many years was the difference between her and "Her husband [that] was a minor"? ;)
Oh Love!
Very funnie.....laff it up.
It took me a second Amanda to realize that you meant to spell those two words wrong. You really are funnee..It gave me a big laff too.
Thank you for posting. I know that it is sad to so look forward to other posts. I do enjoy it though. Those gardens are absolutely beautiful! I would love to go to Victoria someday.
Amanda,
I love all these pics. I was laughing so hard reading all your comments. I love how Lily put Steve to bed; he looks like someone knocked him out with a bat. :) And Lily's Princess outfit is classic. Next time you're here I'll have to give Lily some of Meg's old ones. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the gardens too. BEAUTIFUL! Hopefully we'll see you guys again sooner than later.
and p.s. we are getting bids for the fence now. SO hopefully it's fence, and then if my parents sell their boat we will purchase our own next year. ANd Danielle's boyfriend RYan has agreed to give Adam a free horse (I'm not sure what the agreement is there; his parents own alot of farm animals ?!)
Post a Comment