OMA & OPA - Matt & Lisa - Adam & Christy - Linds & Alan - Ang & Jed - Amanda & Steve - Preston & Linds - Chris & Kara -25 Grandkids & counting....
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Proud Mom
Well, Amelia is almost 2 weeks old and Grandma Hill is gone and Dad is back at work, so we are officially just hanging out. I am learning to plan things around nap and eating time. I am going to venture our first trip to the store today. Well, second because the first attempt was last Friday and I realized two blocks from home that I had forgotten three items I needed and by the time I got back home I knew my window for shopping was gone! So, today will be the second attempt, but hopefully much more successful. Here are a few pictures from last week, she is changing all the time and I think she may end up with blond hair...He-Man Dibb genes.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YEAHHH for blonde hair and Dibb genes. I guess it just takes them a few weeks to kick in. Great pictures though. thanks for posting them and you should continue to do so often. I like the picture where Amelia is smiling.
-Mark
I love these pictures! She is a beauty for sure. Watch out boys :) I think you struck gold getting a smiling picture so early.
Post a Comment