Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Going on Three Weeks

I know, a lot of posts, but we are having so much fun! We are close to week three and this week we were lucky to have Grandma Dibb visit for a few days and do some bonding. We also had our first outing to the swimming pool...we did not swim, and we attended three Memorial Day parties and a Greek party! She is such a socialite. Do not be fooled though, Amelia and I spend about 16 hours a day on the living room couch.

Grandmas visit
Sunday nap, like father like daughter. This is staged though. Amelia sleeps in her own bed!

Napping with Grandma
Ready for her photo shoot


Amelia with her good friend Henry at the pool. He is only two days o;der than her.

4 comments:

Adam & Christy said...

I can NOT wait to hold her. SHe is so sticken cute. I love the picture with her little white dress on. Her tongue is awesome. Keep the pictures coming; I'm loving it. :)

Matt and Lisa said...

Great photos! It makes me feel a part of her growing up even though I am so far away. I love the nap shots. They are so sweet. The two pictures with the pink bib look like Nathan's baby pictures. I will have to dig them up and show you.
P.S. You can't post too many pictures.

Steve and Amanda said...

Wow she is so cute Lindsay and so small. I can't believe babies can be that little, it is hard to remember when they were like that...it looks like summer would be a fun time to have a baby. To be able to get out...ahhh. you lucky duck.

Steve and Amanda said...

Hi Alan's mom...Ann! You look like a sweet grandma:)