EMma was playing out in my parents backyard and all the sudden started screaming and within a few minutes she looked like this..........so off to the instacare we went just to make sure she was okay, she got stung on her lip and her arm, I will have to say, the second we walked in to instacare and sad she had been stung on her face and she was swelling, the girl dropped everything and ran and got the doctors and took us right back. She ended being fine, they had us stay for about 45 minutes to watch her, lucky for us they gave the girls popsicles and lots of toys to play with.
It is so funny cause I have always warned her that Bee's will sting you so to stay away from them so when I asked her later how she was feeling she says, yes, but I don't know why those darn bees would bite me! Too cute! I love that girl!
3 comments:
ouch!! Poor Emma--glad it wasn't too serious.
Oh this picture makes me so sad. I hope the swelling went down quickly. We love you Emma!
so so sad!!! I am glad she was alright
Post a Comment