Thursday, January 14, 2010

The silly pose :)


OK, I was closing out the blog and pictures and saw this picture again and couldn't resist posting it. It made me laugh that Steve and Adam are mirror images of each other. However, I do believe dad won for the silliest face.

3 comments:

Steve and Amanda said...

I haven't seen one of these ones yet...I do look a little thinner when I lean forward like that and tilt my head down in such a way.......veeeerrrrrry niiiiiiiiiiicccccce!

Adam & Christy said...

Dad's face DEFINATELY takes the cake on this one. What a GREAT time that night was.

p.s. Amanda, sorry, our little date night was a BlAST. I was referring to the really awesome :) acting in the movie. And the fact that we were laughing so hard at all the drama that the lady in front of us had to ask us to HUSH! GOOD TIMES!

Matt Hill said...

Pure "BLUE STEEL"