Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Partial Family Picture



As you can see, some of our favorite people are missing in action in this picture (Lindz/Alan, Ang/Jed, and our favorite uncle Chris). I was glad that we at least got a photo of who was there at mom and dad's that night. We sure had a great visit with all of you. We really are thankful for our wonderful family.

2 comments:

Adam & Christy said...

Thank you for posting this picture. It's amazing that everyone is looking at the camera.

Amanda, your ability to pose for pictures is amazing :)

Alan and Lindz said...

I too am impressed with the perfect head positioning of said, Amanda Welsh! Heard the story, liked the story, loved the rear end shot! I was sad to have been in the state and to have missed the photo, but you all look spectacular. I show you off at work sometimes. I am so proud. Love you.