Monday, February 8, 2016

Dear Family,
It is Monday night and we are waiting for the Jovos to come for FHE. I am hoping you are all having FHE in your homes too.  We love you all! Those were happy days having FHE at home with all of you.  Your children will feel the same when they get older; not all of you were so anxious at the time.{smile}
We are adjusting to having more than just us at home here in Deventer.  We have experienced different things as these girls face their challenges' . Anxiety and mild depression manifests itself in different ways.  Sistser Maughan is feisty and so positive; non members you better not get in her way! She is very excited for each day.  She has a hard time going to sleep at night because she can't wait for the new day!!  I wonder what 2 years will do with some more maturity.
We have Zone Conf next week and they are  moving on or home.  We will go through another adjustment...maybe.  Church was super good on Sunday and the testimonys were great. I have enjoyed having my own interpreter with sister Johanson.  I will miss her when shopping and when reading signs and things.
Know that we love you and are proud of you.  MOM

No comments: