Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Lonely Goatherd in all its Magic!

Okay, someone recorded it and here it is. It was a little sad to see my marionette in action because in my head he was a lot cooler! We love you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CcWZai27V4
I just realized when I rewatched it that there is a primary number in the video before ours, so you will have to go about 3 minutes into the video before our skit.

3 comments:

Matt and Lisa said...

Oh I loved it! My very favorite parts were definitely Alan at the end and Amelia kicking only her right foot. She was so cute! You did marvelous.

Angela said...

Even better than I imagined, and that's saying something. Love it all. What a production!

Steve and Amanda said...

Alan you stole the show. Very well done-I love the part at the end when everybody comes out. I felt so happy watching it-the sound of music really does fill me with something wonderful inside. Bravo!