Matt and I went to the Killers concert with some friends. It was a lot of fun. I do like Brandon Flowers.

Nathan played a fantastic game of baseball a few weeks ago--great pitching and a home run at the end. The coach from the other team selected him the MVP from our team.

I have been frequenting the Lifetime gym lately. Charlie is my motivation because she loves is so much.

Over Memorial Day weekend, we went to Houston. We visited NASA and saw mission control, the huge Saturn V rocket that the Apollo missions used, and many other great things. Sydney was picked to go on stage to help with the Living in Space demonstration. She got strapped in the bed (because you float away without gravity), and learned how difficult it was to use the bathroom, eat, and exercise in space.
In the next few pictures, we are visiting Kristin's grave. The kids picked out a floral arrangement and we visited her grave on Memorial Day. It is a beautiful cemetery--very well kept up. The area Kristin is in is called "Babyland". We loved that we had the opportunity to tell our kids about her and about the Plan of Salvation. Even though she isn't with us, she probably watches over us and we will see her again someday. I love that the gospel gives us this knowledge.



Sydney made these pajama pants in school. She was very excited to learn to sew.

I love Groupon! Does anyone else out there take advantage like I do? Today we used Groupons to visit Ripley's Believe it or Not, The Wax Museum, and Mirror Maze. I really wasn't expecting much, but I have to say it may very well be my favorite attraction in Dallas. Seriously! The kids and I had so much fun. It was "in your face" theater the entire time. Every time you turned around, there was something else interesting to see. Nothing was boring. This picture is of the kids standing next to the tallest man in the world. When you step on his ginormous footprints, he stands up.

This is the kids standing next to a Sumo Wrestler that weighed 900+ pounds.


The last couple of pictures is of the kids imitating the Larry, Moe, Curly statues. The last one is of Nate pretending to be a wax figure. He and Spencer kept doing that along the way and tricking people. The funniest was near the Jesus scenes where Spencer sat on the ground pretending to listen and seriously fooled a lady who said "Wow, look at that child!" He was proud of himself. :)
6 comments:
Love all the pics!!!! We can't wait to see you guys!!;
I love Sydney's glasses, your kids look so grown up. Killers would be awesome I'm glad you guys went. Love all these pics.
Great pictures Lisa and great fun too! We have had petals picked off flowers from Aida-they must be the same age:)
The pictures of the museum brought back fond memories for Steve of his own excursions there as a kid and how "amazing" it seemed. We both giggled about the Spencer and Nathan wax figures. Niiiiiiiice.....
Everyone does look so grown up. We can't wait until we get to see you this summer-then we can have our own family baseball game and I can show Nate what it feels like to get smoked. j/k- but seriously lets play Nate!
I am loving all the posts by the way!
Okay,even more pictures and I too loved Sydney's glasses. Does she need them all the time or just to read? Nice choice, my lady! We are all excited to see you all in person in just one month. Whoopee for us!
I didn't even notice the glasses, oh Lindsay. I think it was because I was a little green at the first part of the post where you went to the Killers concert that I was going to attend with you but did not. They listened to the Killers Pandora station in the OR today and I though again how much I would love to see them in concert. I also loved you went to Kristens grave for Memorial Day. We would like to go there for Memorial Day one year.
Post a Comment