We rang in the New Year with games, movies, and food. It wasn't the same without all of you though. I think we were the only ones banging pans on our entire street
This is a picture of Spencer pretending to swing a lasso.
Spencer has worn his cowboy outfit almost every day since Christmas. He wore it to school yesterday and I made him take off his spurs. Then when I went to pick him up, he ran up to me excited and said it was western day next week and so he could wear his spurs. I laughed and told Matt how excited he was. So Matt stopped off at the Stetson warehouse next to his work to get Spencer a hat to complete his outfit. Needless to say, he has been wearing it non stop. Now he wants a cowboy belt.....
2 comments:
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Spence I just love you. Your the coolest little dude I've ever seen.
I love to see festivities occurring all over this fine country in celebration of the new year...and in grand Hill Style as well. We missed being home for new years and banging pans. Alan had driven to Connecticut that day and had been awake since 1 am. And Sarah and Jim set there clocks forward so that we celebrated new years at 10 pm Eastern time. It was great though. We rang it in with snacks, games and confetti poppers. We missed you!
Post a Comment