Sunday, January 23, 2011

Emma takes riding lesson!

My mom surprised emma with riding lessons, if you know Emma you know she has a love for horses! She is not afraid of them at all, she respects them and knows her limits but has no fear, she was SO excited to find out she was going to go and take lessons, tammy is the greatest and was so patient with her. Here is a video of emma's first time, I know im the mom but I thought it was pretty incredible what she could make the horse do. And she was truly doing it all my herself!!! Then end of the video is my favorite, she learned how to make the horse go left and right! I am one proud momma


http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll302/pbbunker/emmabdaypictures.jpg



3 comments:

Steve and Amanda said...

emma!!! Totally impressive. You are great at riding that horse!!! What a fun thing to do and I love your beautiful long shiny hair!

Matt and Lisa said...

Wow Emma! What a great equestrian you are! It was really neat to see you ride on that horse having so much fun.

Lindsay, what a fun idea to give riding lessons. It will be something she really remembers.

Alan and Lindz said...

I also am impressed Emma that you were not scared to get up on that horse. How many lessons does she get to do? I think that it would be awesome to take riding lessons...even now!