Sunday, December 19, 2010

Spencer's pagent & Matt's pie social


Spencer played a shepherd in his preschool's Christmas pagent. It was very cute. This picture with their mouths open is of the kids saying "Happy Birthday Jesus!" (He goes to a Baptist preschool).


This year Matt offered a prize to the best outfit so that he wasn't the only one looking ridiculous. So his office manager Dena won with her long sweatshirt with a deer painted on it. I had a hard time getting 170 Costco pies in my van. The office said it was a success though.

2 comments:

Adam & Christy said...

I love the sweater party Matt does every year. Secretly I think he probably wants to wear it much more. Especially because of the cool dickie that goes with it. :)
I love how Spencer's class sang "Happy Birthday to Jesus" AFterall, isn't that what Christmas is all about?

Matt and Lisa said...

Every year he wears this I think, I really need to get him a new sweater.