Friday, December 3, 2010

Dibb Party of Three

Linds, I thought you might want to see some of your pics before you come back to Bountiful (Monday right?) I hope you like them. I think you guys look great. Let me know if you want something different.





Miss Amelia LOVED smiling at her Daddy....and not so much at me :)


Beautiful Mother and Daughter



My Favorite...I love this one of them

3 comments:

Matt and Lisa said...

Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! What a perfect family :)

Steve and Amanda said...

These turned out super super cute! Where did you take them? Joseph Smith Memorial? Is that a bad guess? The very top one and the very bottom are my favorites! You all look so good and I love, love, love the colors! Your eyes are crazy cool green Linds. The ones with you and Amelia alone are so sweet! Great Christmas Gifts!
Good job Christy...you never cease to amaze. You are seriously talented!

Steve and Amanda said...

Christy your picture of your family on the bridge turned out crazy cute! (the one that we can see when you makes comments) Will you post that on the blog so I can see a bigger picture of it?