OMA & OPA - Matt & Lisa - Adam & Christy - Linds & Alan - Ang & Jed - Amanda & Steve - Preston & Linds - Chris & Kara -25 Grandkids & counting....
Friday, December 3, 2010
It's A Girl!!!
I just had my ultrasound today and we found out that all seems to be well and we are having a girl! We are very excited and wanted to share it with you.
YEs! Yes! Yes! I am so happy you are having a girl!!! I thought in my brain for sure it would be a boy...but secretly hoping I'd be surprised with news of a girl. Super Exciting! Lillian thinks you should name her "Baby Bunting". We love you!
Lisa,This is so exciting! I got on the website today expecting to not see anything new and I got this wonderful news! I am so excited for you guys. I also hear that there is other news to be excited about...you have a cotton candy machine! Congratulations. Hope to talk to you soon.
5 comments:
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I knew everything would be great lisa!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!
A GIRL! I am so excited. I bet Sydney is thrilled to be getting a sister. What a great thing. I can't wait for her arrival.
YEs! Yes! Yes! I am so happy you are having a girl!!! I thought in my brain for sure it would be a boy...but secretly hoping I'd be surprised with news of a girl. Super Exciting! Lillian thinks you should name her "Baby Bunting". We love you!
Lisa,This is so exciting! I got on the website today expecting to not see anything new and I got this wonderful news! I am so excited for you guys. I also hear that there is other news to be excited about...you have a cotton candy machine! Congratulations. Hope to talk to you soon.
WOW! I am so behind in the Good News department. I am SO EXCITED! This is great Great GREAT! We love you all!
Post a Comment