Thursday, October 7, 2010

Post about nothing much...



I haven't been taking pictures lately, but have really enjoyed everyone's posts. I have a couple of Cricket that I threw in after she got groomed. The other picture is of her frantically trying to jump into the bath with Nathan and Spencer. She backed up and made a running jump for it over and over, but never quite made it.

We have been busy with baseball, school, and piano. Sydney is also in a little singing/dancing group with a lady in our ward. Matt is still busy getting his practice plans all ironed out so they hopefully can start building it out soon. Primary has kept me pretty busy also. The weather is finally starting to feel like fall here. We were still in the high 80's and 90's up until a week or two ago. I will be better about taking pictures and posting more often.
Ta Ta for now.

2 comments:

Alan and Lindz said...

Lisa, these are fun. I am excited to hear more from you in the future...post away!

Adam & Christy said...

Lis, I love this post. Cricket makes me want to cave in and buy a dog; and I NEVER thought those words would ever come out my mouth. It sounds like you guys have been busy with some fun stuff. Keep the posts coming. I am loving them. ANd so are my kiddos. :)