OMA & OPA - Matt & Lisa - Adam & Christy - Linds & Alan - Ang & Jed - Amanda & Steve - Preston & Linds - Chris & Kara -25 Grandkids & counting....
Pretty cute! I love how she was grabbing for the spoon saying "Give me more mom!"
She IS really hungry :) I can't believe how good she eats it for the first time. Good Job Amelia! Abe thinks this video is pretty hilarious. He keeps making me replay it. He loves her, and so do we.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Pretty cute! I love how she was grabbing for the spoon saying "Give me more mom!"
She IS really hungry :) I can't believe how good she eats it for the first time. Good Job Amelia! Abe thinks this video is pretty hilarious. He keeps making me replay it. He loves her, and so do we.
Post a Comment