OMA & OPA - Matt & Lisa - Adam & Christy - Linds & Alan - Ang & Jed - Amanda & Steve - Preston & Linds - Chris & Kara -25 Grandkids & counting....
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
I just posted these pictures on my blog and wanted to show you. It's on and and being loved by all who see. It's the nicest quilt in the house, by far. Thank you, thank you! I can't wait until we can do the twin sized to match- you know you want to!
Angela, the quilt is beautiful! And THANK YOU for the KFC coupons. So many benefited from the code! It was great. Keep us posted of other treasures, Won't you? Are we putting the twin quilt on while I am there????
3 comments:
It really is beautiful Angela! A definite treasure for Ellie :)
Yipee! Finished, finished, finished. It is a masterpiece if I do say so myself...
Angela, the quilt is beautiful! And THANK YOU for the KFC coupons. So many benefited from the code! It was great. Keep us posted of other treasures, Won't you? Are we putting the twin quilt on while I am there????
Post a Comment