Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Memorial Day (It's close enough, right?)




I went to Houston this past weekend to visit Kristin's grave and the temple.
I took some pictures and just wanted to share them with you.











It's a very pretty cemetery. Kristin is buried at the back side of the cemetery in a an area dedicated to infants. I was very lucky to have found the headstone. It was a process of deduction. It was mostly covered because it had been raining. It was a neat experience.













I also went to the Houston Temple. It's a really neat temple.



It was a great weekend and a fantastic experience. So much so that I finally decided I had something worth posting on the Blog. It only took 3 years. :)

5 comments:

Matt and Lisa said...

I really wish I could have been there with you Matt. What a peaceful and beautiful cemetery. I am also happy that you were able to go to the temple in Houston. It is really beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Matt,
Thank you for allyour effort and letting us see pictures of your visit to Kristin's grave and the temple there in Houston! What a good feeling for us. Thanks for making the effort to go to the temple too. Answers will come and solutions to the uncertainties you are experiencing. We love you for who you are and your determination. You have SO MUCH to offer. Much love, MOM

lindsey hill said...

what a cool experience. Thanks for sharing those neat pictures with us.

Adam & Christy said...

Matt,
I am so proud of you. You have now officially joined the posting world. Good for you! What a great experience. Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us.

Alan and Lindz said...

Matthew, this was awesome. Thank you.