Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tulip Festival



***Sorry for so many posts lately***, but I saw this today and left a message for mom and dad to go see this tomorrow while they are still in bloom. They were absolutely gorgeous and worth the money. It was $10 for adults and $6 for kids. There is a buy one get one free in the entertainment book that helps. There was even a point where I looked up and saw tulips and windmills and thought to myself, "This is probably as close to Holland as I will ever get."

3 comments:

Adam & Christy said...

lisa,
I love these pictures. It makes me want to plant my whole back yard in tulips. Sure my kids want be able to play back there. But it would be fun to look at. What do you think?

Steve and Amanda said...

Oh...never apologize for too many posts. Is there anything better than reading a new post on the blog? I think not! It does look beautiful,I live in Utah and have never been there for tulip time. The only problem with planting your yard in tulips Christy is that Adam would have no place to ride his lawnmower in the summer and isn't that a cherished pass time of his?

Matt and Lisa said...

Plus the deer eat all of my moms tulips...every single one. They have a 10 foot fence all around their huge gardens. It is probably electrified too. Yikes! I wouldn't want to touch it :/