I know that I just posted about Ellie's "Ground Pigs" But she came home today with one she had made. After our discussions last night and another day of school she is convinced it is a "Brown-hog". "It's brown, Mom!" The other reason this had to be posted was the "Brown-hog's" bed. This is something my daughter will make for every one of her animal friends. Here is her brown-hog with it's towel and hot pad bed resting in the "warm sunshine". You do know they hibernate, she does, this could sleep here until Spring comes.
OMA & OPA - Matt & Lisa - Adam & Christy - Linds & Alan - Ang & Jed - Amanda & Steve - Preston & Linds - Chris & Kara -25 Grandkids & counting....
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Brown Hogs
I know that I just posted about Ellie's "Ground Pigs" But she came home today with one she had made. After our discussions last night and another day of school she is convinced it is a "Brown-hog". "It's brown, Mom!" The other reason this had to be posted was the "Brown-hog's" bed. This is something my daughter will make for every one of her animal friends. Here is her brown-hog with it's towel and hot pad bed resting in the "warm sunshine". You do know they hibernate, she does, this could sleep here until Spring comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is great! I had not read another post about "Brown hogs" and it took me a long time to figure out what you were talking about...but then I got it! That is pretty funny. I am glad that she knows how to treat her animals...everyone needs a good bed in the sun.
I still don't get it. I think I ate retard sandwiches for lunch.
What the?!?!?! I really dont understand what a brown pig is or a ground hog?? Can i please get an explaination? Do I need to hear the conversation you had the night before to get this...sorry.
Post a Comment