Sunday, January 18, 2009

Welcome Henry Stephen
















Hey, we just thought we'd post some pictures on the family blog so you could see our little guy. Henry Stephen was born December 29th at 5:58 pm and weighed 8 lb 9 oz. We've had a great few weeks with him at home and are enjoying having a little baby again. Having a new baby at home makes us realize how Lillian has grown up so quickly. She calls Henry her "friend". These are all pictures of Henry the day that he was born. We'll post some newer ones on the blog as soon as we get new batteries in our camera and can download new pictures. Christopher we wish you were here to see him...as well as Ang, Jed, Ellie, Sara, Linds, and Alan. You're all missin out, and we're all missin you!

1 comment:

Adam & Christy said...

Yay!
You finally posted pictures. He is so cute. I feel so lucky I was able to actually hold him. He is so sweet. I'm glad Lilly is doing well with him. She is such a sweet heart. We love you guys and are so happy for you.