Lindsay and Alan, this posting is mostly for you.
Last Friday I was able to go and do Easton's class "Fairytale Friday." It's where a parent comes and reads a fairytale then does an activity related to the story. When I got to Easton's class and he saw that I had brought the book you had given them he got REALLY excited. He was greatly disappointed when he found out that I was going to read the book and not you.
Anyways, my kids still really love the book and having YOU read it to them. I guess I'm just not as good.
We love you guys and can't wait to see you at Christmas.
Ang, Meg is greatly disappointed Ellie won't be here for Christmas. We will definately miss you and Jed and your girls.
Chris, Christmas won't be the same without you.
We love you all!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment