Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Surprise!

Originally we were waiting until Christmas, but the news is out! We are having a third baby! I was hoping to make a cute sign and get our parents on Skype and have the girls hold it; but, Sunday night while I was at a Relief Society fireside, Elisabeth and Jed shared the news. We are about 14 weeks along and due June 15. We love you all and will miss being with you this holiday!

3 comments:

Adam & Christy said...

YAY!
We are so excited! What great news. And your due date is on Adam's Birthday. Meg loved being able to talk to Ellie. We will have to figure that out more often. We love you guys.

lindsey hill said...

yahoo!!!! That is so exciting!! How fun to have all these babies be the same age. How are you feeling?

Steve and Amanda said...

Ang, this is so exciting!!! Such great timing-all these cousins will be close! You'll be a great mom for 3 children I think it's too good to be true!