Monday, November 24, 2008

The district and our latest achievement, conquering time, and a giant...dinasour.
A gerat night shot of Prague Castle when we were on the roof of the Assistants house one ngiht.

DONT EAT ME!!!


Me petting a live lemur at the zoo, it was totally hands on, they are pretty much the softest animals on the face of th aplanet.



Me with my first Mazarati, you cant really see it.




Me with a triceritops at eh dino park at the zoo.





A great sun set.






A great land scape







The smallest cow in the world.








That same member who was the cow, his little son.









Look at those pearly whites, maybe i will go into dentistry when I get home.










One of our members and his ilttle girl, they win the cute award.











Us on Halloween.












Me wasting elder Hicken at a district dinner in wrestilng, I was actually tickling him, he is really ticklish.













Me after getting electrocuted at the zlin zoo trying to pet a monkey, I accomplished teh monkey and then fell two hands on the fence, it was great, the sign next to me says beware.














Me and Elder Crane making Halusky, the czech favorite.















Us on the top of the largest catholic kostel in Europe.
















Me freezing in my new sweater I inherited, and also on the first day of witner.

















Me at a restaurant on Pday


















One of those creepy moving statues at the namesti on the beginning of winter.they call it the day taht charles rides in on his white horse. Because czechs have name days and birthdays, so they celebrate the day they were born, and then the parents can choose out of 365 names assigned to every day of the year. So on this day, it is the birthday of everyone named Charles, and also the first day of witner, so with charels comes the white horse.
Oh as far as baby names go too, I dont have any particular favorites. We actaully got into the conversation in Zlin when I was there with the sisters and I ended up liking the sounds of Andrew, and bare with me, Taggart. It is a sweet name and all his friends could call him Tag, I dotn knwo I like it. Anyway, hope you are having a great week.



















2 comments:

Mark said...

It looks a lot like...well, Poland haha. Man, we are so close. A month ago I was like 5 kilometres from the Czech border and I wanted to visit you.

Anonymous said...

What no way. At the beginning of my mission mark I was in Krnov, and the city is split in half by the border. So we went to the namesti and I just jumped across into Poland with all the other missionaries and I thought, HEy I was in marks mission for a little bit. Hey what the heck is this, how did you know about our site, and how cool are you to not give me your email address so I can talk to my most favorite cousin of my own age???