
Me and the district in Zlin

Us at the zoo balancing on the curb

Me and sister lee enjoying yoga at the zoo, and breaking the rules by being off hte path

me jump kicking elder lindsay in the air

me practacing yoga next to the giant statue thing.
Sorry fmaily this is going to be a quick one with just a few pictures, I dont have a whole ton of time, I will try to find some more int he coming weeks.
3 comments:
It looks like you have really improved on your yoga and kung fu.
Chris,
I love the pictures. I check this page about 4x a week and love when something new pops up! You look like you are getting really good at Yoga, like Lisa said. I did not even know you loved yoga?
Keep the pictures and letters coming. We love you. We hope to add something soon.
Love,
Busy on OB-
Lindz
Nice Chris,
It looks like your gaining some serious new talent.
Post a Comment