Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy Father's Day!


For Father's Day, the kids were excited to give dad an electric razor. Nate was extra excited because he told dad he was getting a "laser". We had a fun breakfast and then went to church. I hope all of you dads out there had a great Father's Day.

2 comments:

Bowler's said...

Hi everyone, it's Janine Bowler. I thought your blog looked so fun so I wanted to join in. Steve, gave me this site and I just want to say that you all are so awesome. I love the Hill family. You guys are so close. It's so neat. Anyway, I better tell you what I'm up to. I am re-doing the family video for the reunion. I don't have many of your clan. Steve, I loved your slide pictures, but the problem is I can't just pause and pick them out. A lot of those would have been perfect. I love the pictures on this site though. I will definately use some of those, if that's okay. But I don't have any of the families all together. And I don't have any of Lindsay's wedding. I would love if I can add some of those. And any of the other couples together with their new arrivals. All I have are engagement photos of Jed & Ang and Adam & Cristy and that's about it. I would love some more. If you could help me out that would be awesome, if it's too much trouble, don't worry about it. Thanks so much for letting me barge in and I love you all so much. It was great to hear all the goings on with the whole family. You all amaze me so. So just let me know, you can e-mail me (dgh11696@yahoo.com) Thanks everyone. Love, Janine

Alan and Lindz said...

I love this picture Matt and Lisa! I wish we could have spent fathers day all together. I wonder if Matt would have preferred a lazor, but from the looks of his facial growth I think a razor might have been the best option.
It was also fun to hear from Janine. Hi Janine. It took me just a minute to figure out this because I was like, Bowler? It Steve giving our website to his friends?