Monday, June 11, 2007

Everybody.....Rock your Body!!!!!

Hello to everyone!!!!! Hey I know that I have neglected my duties as a little brother in letting you guys know what is going on here on the home front, but I just really haven't had time. But now that I have successfully received a certificate saying the world likes what I have learned for the first 12 years life I will have much more time. As you know the end of this year marks the end of my Student Body position, it was very hard to part with, I loved it so. So in recognition of high school here are a few pictures that I liked a lot. First this is a picture with me and some of you might remember the lovely Gentri Gliattli. Best Friends since elementary, we survived, but just barely.

This next picture was taken at the senior banquet. I just had too many girls that wanted to sit by me so I made a whole other table that I would visit periodically through the night just to accommodate them. Here is a picture of myself at graduation. I was so proud and wanted pictures with everyone, but alas, not everyone needed pictures with me. NO, just kidding, I got pictures with all the friends I wanted to remember. This specific picture, if some of you haven't guessed yet, is the Student Body President, none other than MATTHEW DITTO! Yes son of the same dittos that lived in our ward that moved to Hawaii that so many of you babysitted for. He is loads of fun and his family made sure he had enough candy to last the whole night at the all night party. And yes graduation is so much fun and I was sad.
But now I have tons more time to do some fun stuff like stay up all night and play Guitar Hero with my buddies. This was actually our big end of year bash-o-rama this year, celebrated at our house, with lots of root beer and video games. It will be the last one until two years for me, that is right I have my mission to soon look forward to. I am now closely approaching and have actually already started to fill out my papers, I can turn them in as early as August 6, two days before Thomas Martin leaves, who should be getting his call on Wednesday, I will keep all of you posted. It is crazy to think I will be gone in only 5 months, I am looking forward to it. The family here is doing great, we now have almost bi-monthly hot dog roasts in the back yard and play Easton and Megan's new favorite game of get-the-water-balloons-out-and-get-as-many-people-as-we-can. I am just recovering from my nose surgery, I had the thing Matt had done. It really sucks and I cant wait to get the stints out of my nose tomorrow. I think that that will do it for today you guys, I love you all and hope you all have a great time in your adventures. Tell me some of the fun ones, I am just getting started.

4 comments:

Matt and Lisa said...

Congratulations Chris!!! We are so excited that you graduated! Enjoy these months preparing for your mission. We definitely need to see you before you leave.

Steve and Amanda said...

Chris,
I think that the last picture beats all. You boys are so funny. Did you waste chuck at Guitar Hero! Congrats on Graduation...it's fun to have you around at home when i go over there. only one thing remains...where are the pics of the nose job? I saw you the day of...and they really should be posted---you got the works. How do you really feel about posting pic's but not making any cool comments about our sweet Flaming Gorge post?

Alan and Lindz said...

Chris, I looked at this first picture and thought? Is this the girl he is dating? But dad informed me otherwise. Then I looked at the second picture and thought "who did he steal this from" then I looked at the third picture and thought, "Wow, my brother is so cool and smart" (and that is the truth) and then I looked at the fourth picture and for a moment I thought you had branched out because I did not recognize the ward boys at first. It is good to see you make new friends but keep the old! Congrats on graduating. We think you are cool. (and smart).

Alan and Lindz said...

I looked again and had to repost...I love the concentration during that intense game of Guitar Hero.