Saturday, April 21, 2007

Sydney's Birthday


Sydney's birthday was last week. She has been practicing on the Heelys that she got for her birthday. There seems to be quite the learning curve. No--I am not going to be one of those parents who let their kids run (or should I say skate) wild at Costco. Though it does seem fun. She is practicing on the kitchen floor until she doesn't fall so much. This picture was taken right before Spencer grabbed a handful of cake. Sydney decorated this cake herself with the sugary decorations that you buy from the grocery store. It was a hit (for me too).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

with the original sundrop soda in the background. I love it, a tennessee home grown soda.

Alan and Lindz said...

I love to get on and see new postings and you are so good to entertain me with new things. It is so crazy to me that she keeps getting older! We love you guys.