
The kids went to an Easter Egg Hunt at our local park this morning. It was FREEZING outside, so many of the fair-weather friends in our town bailed out and our kids scored big on the eggs. They do so many fun things as a community here. We will miss it when (and I guess I need to include the word "if") we move. Before the hunt, Matt and the Elders Quorum put on a ward breakfast outside at a different park at 8:00am. I was amazed that there were even 15 people there (including us)! It was so cold that Nathan just stared at his food and cried and said that he was cold, but SO hungry. What a kunundrum! So I put him in the car and fed him. A perfect solution! We wish you all a Happy Easter!
1 comment:
I think this picture is just great. It looks so cold!!! Spencer is such a stud and a trooper. I really love the Darth Vador Mask too. He is looking up at you from under it like he's saying, "What Mom?"
Post a Comment