

This is a picture of Sydney's soccer team. Since they moved to a larger field this year for her age group, she gets tired much quicker. Nate is very excited to start playing in the fall. In this picture, Sydney actually practiced smiling without sticking her tongue out through her missing teeth. Mission accomplished....to be continued.
5 comments:
Has Sydney's season already started? These are cute pictures of her with a toothless grin.
How did they get that huge crowd of people to come out to their game. :)
FYI: All sarcastic comments are made by Steve, although there are a lot of people in those stands. Sydney looks so cute. She has lost 2 teeth now, it's amazing! She is seriously growing up...what is she in 2nd grade this next year?
The crowds that come to these games are incredible... it really puts the pressure on.
I have been remiss in not visiting the family blog in so long and now I am going to have to play catch up. I do love this picture...what an athlete.
Post a Comment